[/su_column] [su_column size=”2/3″]The Youth Sport Forum consists of representatives from the Local Sport Councils, Federations and other relevant structures. Their age ranges from 17 – 28 years[/su_column][/su_row]
Empowering the youth in becoming responsible leaders.
Social change and development by empowering youth through sports, arts and culture.
- Good management skills
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″]
- Loyalty and
- Team work
- Research the root of the problem
- Include stakeholders in the project
- Identify problems to be able to execute the project
- Implement the allocated projects (project analysis)
- Continuously monitor and evaluate activities