Altus Sport was establised in 1995, in order to combine the expertise, skills and knowledge of our management team.
Our members have a vast field of experience from rural areas to top international presentations, striving to unify, develop, educate and transform sport on all levels.
Altus Sport strives to contribute towards the great need of knowledge and empowerment as stipulated in the Government’s White Paper for Sport.
Altus Sport is a national service provider, functioning in line with the South African Qualification Authority, of which its members are registered facilitators, assessors and moderators at THETA, as well as professional coaches.
Altus Sport members were authors of two sport training manuals of the SA Sports Commission, as well as educational booklets for the SA Olympic Committee and the Gauteng North Sport Council.
Topics vary from Club Management, Finances, Meetings, Communication, Compiling a Business Plan, Handling Conflict, Marketing & Fundraising, Event Management, Team Building to Coaching and Fitness Training
A few organisations for which projects were presented:
- SA Sports Commission
- SA Olympic Committee
- Johannesburg Metro
- Tshwane Metro
- Tshwane University of Technology
- University of Pretoria
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″]
- SASSU (SA Student Sport Union)
- USSASA (United School Sports Association of SA)
- Gauteng Academy and Department of Sport
- Mpumalanga Academy and Department of Sport
- North West Department of Sport
- North West and Gauteng North Departments of Education
- Limpopo Department of Sport